Monday, August 24, 2009

Big Name To Appear In Chicago Ranger Movie


King of Queens? King of the Mall? How bout King of the Diamond? Funny man Kevin James will appear in the highly anticipated Chicago Rangers film, chronicling the on and off field antics of the 2009 season.
"I love sports!" Kevin James had to say when we sat down to discuss his upcoming role. "I wrestled in high school and I love baseball. Big Mets fan... heck... I even named one of my daughters after Shea Stadium! At first I was interested in auditioning for the part of Eric Morrissey since he's a Mets fan, but after reviewing the script I fell in love with Mike Kamradt."
Kevin James will be playing the slugging and slick fielding first baseman Mike Kamradt. Known for his hard-nose style of play and propensity to trash talk.
Look for the film to hit theaters in the summer of 2011.

1 comment:

EMO15 said...

Does this comply with the terms of Work Release's parole?