Tuesday, May 22, 2007

2007 Chicago Rangers Media Guide

Hey guys- I am in process of developing the Chicago Rangers Media Guide for 2007. Please give me some suggestions about what should be included in the media guide. I also will need some guys to write articles for the guide such as the history of the Rangers, a review of last season, and the outlook for this upcoming season. Other article ideas are greatly appreciated. Things that I have in it already are:
  • schedule
  • roster
  • "quick facts" about the Rangers (if you can think of any good "quick facts about the Rangers, please send them my way)
  • time line (if there is anything that you think must be included in the time line, please let me know what the event was and what the date was if you can remember it)
  • Season outlook article (not written yet)
  • 2006 season review (not written yet)
  • History of the Rangers (not written yet)
  • Player Bios (not written yet, but I was thinking of either having everyone do their own bio or have someone write a bio for one other player on the team)
  • Statistics? (will need career stats, but other than that this is still up in the air depending of the depth we want to get into, i.e. career stats are Winnemac, career stats on weekends, etc.)

I have created a template for the media guide already and can send it to you to look at and if you have any comments, let me know and I can change it if necessary.

4 comments:

Ranger63 said...

I think penis size would be a good thing to include in the media guide. Readers, please turn to page 4 to read all about Kevin Casey....

CoachK28 said...

I still want my media guide photo to be of me pitching in just my jock strap!

CoachK28 said...

*** Ranger Penis Sizes 2007 ***
*** As Experienced By Mrs. Brannon ***

Chad Pilcher - 6 1/2 in.
Adam Kubey - TBD
Isaiah Panatsis - 6 in.
Alonzo Hillard - 13 in.
Matt Swary - 9 1/2 in.
Kevin Casey - 4 in.
Jonathan Kohn - TBD
Matt Brooks - 1 1/4 in.
Brian Salgado - 7 in.
Joe Dlugosz - 10 2/3 in.
Eric Morrissey - Stats not available, to dark to tell.
Chris Rivera - 6 3/4 in.
Mike LaRocco - 2 1/2 in.
Jody Joseph - TBD
Tim Brannon - Not Applicable, has a vagina.
James Keathley - 8 in.
Lucas Luecke - 16 in.
Tony Litzey - 11 7/8 in.

** All measurments recorded in inches while the penis was erect

** TBD - Has not had sex with Mrs. Brannon yet

kcasey1318 said...

Luke has to be bigger than 16 in.