Thursday, August 16, 2007

Ranger Quote Board Continued

1. Yeah, baby! – Kevin Casey

2. Did your wife go to college? – Beth (James girlfriend)

3. Tim’s like a little kid. – Isaiah Panatsis

4. Tony molested that ball…he pissed all over it! – Tim Brannon

5. You come after me; I’ll put you on your ass! – Nick Monroe

6. Luke, call me back it’s an emergency. I have 5 loads of laundry I have to do TONIGHT and I need to know where there’s a laundry mat (Swary lives in the city and on one of the busiest intersections). – Matt Swary

7. Sorry, it’s my fault…I didn’t realize I wasn’t supposed to put a cup of coffee with in a hundred feet of LaRocco. – Tim Brannon

8. Yeah, that day we were at your house drunk and you broke out your guns…that probably wasn’t the best idea! – Tim Brannon

9. We should play Big John at shortstop; they can’t hit it over his head. - Alonzo Hillard

10. Oh, I remember you!!! (Referring to Matt Mykowski) - Alonzo Hillard

11. I’ll rip your fucking head off! – Louis Lewis

12. He’s meat (referring to every pitcher in the league)! - Isaiah Panatsis

13. Jesus, can we get a black guy on this team that can jump? – Matt Swary

14. You’re the best, Emo! – Everybody

15. Jody, Kana’s not really black, she’s just really tan. – Tim Brannon

16. Just because I’m having sex with Kana doesn’t mean I’m Luke! – Tim Brannon

17. I told you already Tim is incapably of impregnating a woman…every! - Isaiah Panatsis

18. How many times do I have to tell you…nobody here went to fucking DePaul! - Tim Brannon

19. (Conversation Between Jody and Tim):
--> Jody: How the hell can you sit on a full cup of coffee? How does that happen? Who does that?
--> Tim: Jody, meet Mike!

20. (Conversation Between Beth and James):
--> James: Last year there was a gang fight at Altgeld Park and they cut a kids head off.
--> Beth: Is he dead?
--> James: Ah…Yeah, usually when someone’s head is cut off, they die!

1 comment:

Heartattack 19 said...

What is a quote Broad? Nice work Jody, we need to bring tape recorders to remember the stuff that happens and the idiotic things we say!