Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Soldier Field Tailgate for the Hawkeys

Hello all, and I am sorry that I was unable to be there yesterday, but I feel fortunate to have been a part of Ranger history and enjoyed my season with you guys! Even though I was not included on the Rookie email shout, I still am glad to have shared the field of battle with you, my brothers. I am working out my future contract with GM Lucas, and hopefully will come to terms on a long term deal.

As far as this weekend goes, if you dont have a place to be Saturday, I am hosting a tailgate at Soldier Field for the Hawkeye vs NIU game and would love to see you there for refreshment, food and lovely sporty ladies ready for Hot Rangers action. For you that are married, you can enjoy the view. RSVP to my email for details on the festivities, adamkubey@yahoo.com, or always join the facebook Rangers page!
QB

No comments: